Adding a Simple product is similar to writing a post in Negosyo Toolkit.
- Go to Negosyo Toolkit Dashboard > Products > Add Product. You then have a familiar interface and should immediately feel at home.
- Enter a product Title and Description.
3. Go to the Product Data panel, and select downloadable (digital) or virtual (service) if applicable.
The majority of crucial information about your products is added to the Product Data box.
- Regular Price – Item’s normal/regular price
- Sale Price – The discounted cost of the item, which can then be planned for particular time periods. The sale ends on the designated expiration date at 11:59 p.m.
You may manage the product’s stock separately, choose whether to accept backorders, and more under the inventory area. You can use it to sell goods and let customers add them to their shopping carts.
- Weight – Weight of the item.
- Dimensions – Length, width, and height for the item.
- Shipping Class – Shipping classes are used by certain shipping methods to group similar products.
Linked Products section
It is possible to cross-promote your products by using up-sells and cross-sells. By conducting a search for a specific item and choosing it from the drop-down menu, they can be added:
- Up-sells are shown on the product information page. Depending on the product they are presently seeing, you might want to persuade users to upgrade these products. For instance, as an up-sell, you would wish to show tea kettles if the customer is reading the product listing page for coffee.
- Cross-sells are goods that are displayed alongside the user’s cart and are pertinent to its contents. If a user adds a Nintendo DS, for instance, you might advise them to buy a spare stylus when they get to the cart page.
A product’s attributes can be assigned on the Attributes tab. A pick box containing the global attribute sets you defined (like a platform) will appear. Managing Product Categories, Tags, and Attributes has further information.
- Purchase note – enter an optional note to send the customer after they purchase the product.
- Menu order – custom ordering position for this item.
- Enable Reviews – enable/disable customer reviews for this item.
Product Short Description
Add a sample. The lengthy description may be found under the Product Description tab and normally shows next to product images on the listing page.
Include a picture gallery and the primary product image. Adding Product Images and Galleries has further information.