To add a page link to a button on Negosyo Toolkit, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Negosyo Toolkit, and select “All Pages” under Publish section.
2. Navigate to the page or post where you want to add the button with a page link and click “Edit with Elementor”
3. In the page editor, find the button or create a new one using the page builder plugin.
4. Once you have selected or created the button, enter the web address (URL) of the page you want the button to link to.
*Ensure that you enter the full URL, including the “https://” or “http://” prefix.*
5. Save or update the page to apply the changes.
Now, when visitors click on the button, it will redirect them to the specified page. Make sure to test the button after adding the link to ensure it functions as intended.