To add products, here’s a step-by-step guide:
1.. In your Negosyo Toolkit dashboard, go to “Products” > “Add New.”
2. Enter the product title and description in the respective fields and set a featured image for the product by clicking on “Add image”
3. Specify the product’s price, SKU (optional), and stock status (in stock, out of stock, etc.).
4. Customize the product’s settings, such as shipping class, tax options, and inventory management, using the available tabs and options.
5. Configure product categories and tags to help organize your products (optional).
6. Add any additional product attributes, such as size or color, using the “Product Data” section.
6. Save the product by clicking on the “Publish” button.
7. To add more products, simply follow the steps outlined above for each new product you want to add.
Once you’ve added your products, you can further customize the appearance and functionality of your online store using the various E-commerce settings and extensions available.