To change your site logo or favicon on Negosyo Toolkit, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Negosyo Toolkit dashboard.
2. Navigate to the Appearance section and click on “Customize.”
3. In the Customizer, look for the “Logo” under the Header option.
4. After clicking on the Logo option, “Select Site Action”.
5. You will be prompted to upload a new logo image from your computer. Click on the “Upload” button and select the logo file you want to use.
* Ensure that the logo image meets the recommended dimensions and file size specified by your theme. *
6. After the logo is uploaded, you may have the option to adjust its position, size, or other settings depending on the theme and customization options available.
7. Once you are satisfied with the logo settings, click the “Save & Publish” button to apply the changes.
After saving, the site logo will be displayed on your Negosyo Toolkit, typically in the header section. The logo will appear consistently across all pages and posts unless otherwise specified by your theme’s customization options.