To install the Facebook Ads pixel on your website, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your Facebook Ads Manager (www.facebook.com/adsmanager) and navigate to the Ads Manager dashboard.
2. Click on the “Business Settings” option in the top-left corner of the screen. In the Business Settings menu, find the “Data Sources” tab and click on “Pixels.”
3. If you don’t have a Facebook pixel yet, click on the “+ Add” button to create a new pixel.
Give it a name and click “Create.”
4. Facebook provides different installation methods.
You can choose “Manually Install the Code Yourself”
6. Paste this code in the header section of your website’s HTML.
How to paste Facebook Pixel into your website?
There are two ways to add Pixel to your website,
- Log in to Negosyo Toolkit Website
- Select “Customize” under the Appearance section.
3. Locate the header section and paste the Facebook pixel code snippet you copied then place it directly within the <head> tags of your HTML code.
Ensure that you paste the code before the closing </head> tag.
4. After pasting the Facebook pixel code click Publish.
Once published, the Facebook pixel code will be included on your website’s pages.
5. Verify Pixel Installation: Return to your Facebook Ads Manager account and go to the Pixels section. Click on the “Continue” or “Verify” button to check if the pixel is installed correctly. Facebook will run a quick check to confirm the installation.
or the steps in the CartFlows Settings (recommended)
1.. From your Negosyo Toolkit dashboard, go to Funnels > Settings
2. Scroll down to the Facebook Pixel Settings and enable the option – Enable Facebook Pixel Tracking
3. Now paste the copied Facebook Pixel ID under Enter Facebook Pixel ID option
4. Track the events by enabling the options under Enable Events
5. Just Save the Changes and you have successfully added Facebook Pixel ID.
*Note that it may take some time for the verification process to complete. *