To import an Elementor template JSON file in Negosyo Toolkit, follow these step steps.
1.. Go to your Negosyo Toolkit dashboard, click Pages> then Add New Page to accomplish this.
2. A button that says “Edit with Elementor” will then appear. When you click the button, the Elementor Visual Editor will open.
3. Now that you’re in the Elementor Visual Editor, you’ll see a section of your page with a plus icon and a folder icon. Click the icon of a folder to open it.
4. There will be a new interface with a number of available Block and Page layouts. You’re not even required to download one at this point!
However, since you want to use the Upload option, your preferred template. You can upload something using the icon at the top of the page.
5. This will take you to the Elementor template upload panel.
6. Especially if the zip file’s contents are in a subdirectory or contain non-JSON files (like.doc,.txt,.css, fonts, etc.), try extracting the zip file’s contents before uploading the JSON (.json) files one at a time if the zip file you downloaded won’t open.
Depending on the speed of your internet connection, the procedure will take a short while. If you want to see the Elementor templates you just uploaded, go to the My Templates page after the loading is finished and scroll all the way to the bottom.
7. When you click the Insert button, the template will finally be imported into your Elementor Visual Editor
And with that, your chosen Elementor Template has been imported. You can upload an Elementor template to Negosyo Toolkit using this method.